About the game
Journalist-turned-food critic Taryn Sharpe and her assistant/photographer George Haske are sent on assignment to France to cover the opening of Paris’ hottest new restaurant, Le Roi Soleil. When they get there, they discover the restaurant’s celebrity chef is dead and the circumstances are suspicious.
Strangely, the police rule the death a suicide and refuse to investigate. The restaurant’s owner (an old friend of Taryn’s) is convinced his star chef was murdered and begs her and George to find the culprit.
What we love about it
- Follow the clues and solve the death of French celebrity chef
- Explore many unique locations in Paris and rural surrounding
- Enjoy more than dozen beautiful Hidden Object scenes
- Solve many puzzling minigames
- Meet 11 interesting characters