About the game
GUTS is a hilarious ultra-violent Tarantino-style over-the-top game where players must dismember each other by chopping off arms and legs. Lost a limb or two? Worry not, the fight continues even when there are just two little stumps, and it keeps going until one fighter emerges victorious after dismembering all the opponent’s four limbs!
GUTS brings many innovations – concerning the other fighting games currently in the market. The main difference is that GUTS doesn’t have a Health Bar. Fighters must rip off their foes’ arms and legs and deliver a final dismembering blow to win. So it’s useless to keep kicking and punching your way around: you must dismember to win.
Keep the audience and GUTS’ showrunner entertained, otherwise they can add some surprises to the fight, like disabling heal or defense moves! Everything is allowed to keep the show exciting for the spectators and players!
What we love about it
- Extremely bloody, fast-paced and violent matches filled with limb amputations
- No health bar – players must dismember their opponent completely to win
- No fight timer – the show gets harsher as the match progresses with more hazards to escalate the stakes
- 9 playable characters and 5 different stages
- Party modes and Story Mode: Over 9 hours of single player gameplay to reveal all Characters Stories
What others say...
GUTS is gory, messy, bloody, violent, and... did I say "gory" yet?
There are many features that make GUTS unique, fun, addictive and hilarious
A neat addition to your fighting game collection. (...) GUTS is definitely different from the rest of the fighting games out there, especially since it doesn’t take itself too seriously. Hence, it can be tons of fun if you can take a joke, and it actually requires a bit of skill in order to master the fighters
It’s a fun game, with a great sense of humour and some fantastically over the top body dismembering gameplay that would even cause Mortal Kombat to reach for a barf bag.