Journalist-turned-food critic Taryn Sharpe and her assistant/photographer George Haske are sent on assignment to France to cover the opening of Paris's hottest new restaurant, Le Roi Soleil. When they get there, they discover the restaurant's celebrity chef is dead and the circumstances are suspicious.
Strangely, the police rule the death a suicide and refuse to investigate. The restaurant's owner (an old friend of Taryn's) is convinced his star chef was murdered and begs her and George to find the culprit.
- Follow the clues and solve the death of French celebrity chef
- Explore many unique locations in Paris and rural surrounding
- Enjoy more than dozen beatiful Hidden Object scenes
- Solve many of puzzling minigames
- Meet 11 alive looking characters
- Bright and colorful realistic atmosphere